Online Resources for Student Learning
If you need your child’s username or email for any of the links please email your child’s teacher.
- Splash Math K-2
- Zearn K-5
- Moby Max K-12
- Accelerated Math K-12
- Digital Math Textbook/Lesson Links (Eureka Math) K-8
- Khan Academy K-12
- Parent please read with your child daily for at least thirty minutes.
- ARC Bookshelf (On-line Books) K-2; 3-5 Intervention students
- ARC Adventures (Reading Color Level Games) K-2; 3-5 Intervention students
- Read Live K-5 Intervention students
- Spelling City K-5
- Scholastic PK-9
- ELA Learn Zillion 3-12 grades
- Accelerated Reading K-12
- Moby Max K-12
- Read Works K-12
- AR Book Finder (Look up AR test)
- Science textbook - email your child’s teacher for the correct link
- Science Weekly K-5
- Studies Weekly K-5
The attached link was sent in by Dr. Ogea from McNeese as a coping resource for young children about the COVID-19 pandemic. It is a link to a free booklet for early elementary level students.
Please feel free to share this with your students and their parents as a way to teach them of the challenges they are facing at this time, along with coping skills on how to deal with these challenges.
Caroline Conquers Her Corona Fears
Online AR Books - From MyOn.com
Login page: MyOn.com
- School Name:
Also, until June 30*, your students can access a myON Shared Account and myON News at no additional cost. Click here to get the login details to share with your learners.
- The myON Shared Account includes thousands of engaging digital books, for both online and offline reading. Many of these titles also have Accelerated Reader quizzes, and multiple students can read the same book at the same time.
- myON News provides five news articles each weekday, in both English and Spanish. Articles are written specifically for kids, cover a range of topics, and are reviewed by a child psychologist for appropriateness.
As school closings continue around the nation, we at USATestprep are introducing a program to help you keep students on track across all grades and subjects as these disruptions happen, at no additional cost to your schools.
Under our new COVID-19 District Relief Program, you can access all USATestprep course licenses free of charge through July 1. It is our hope that this complimentary access will provide you with the resources needed to keep your students engaged and on track.
- First Book is fundraising to subsidize the cost of books and basic needs essentials for community hubs who are continuing to serve children during school closures (school meal sites, food pantries, pediatricians, laundromats etc.). To-date we have secured generous donations that will help us distribute more than 100,000+ books to communities nationwide, and we are continuing these efforts every day.
- We are collaborating with at least one other state department of education to reallocate their current Title I and literacy grant funds to immediately get books and resources to children in high need districts. For children and youth who depend on school for stability and enrichment, this time away will be critical – especially without the support and learning opportunities provided by caring educators.
- First Book currently has 7M brand new, publisher-donated books available to our member network and school / nonprofit partners for free, and we are actively seeking additional donations from publishing partners. These books are in single title carton quantity, unsorted pallets, and theme-based collections – immediately available for just the cost of shipping and handling, $0.55-$0.37 per book.
- Lastly, we have created a resource hub for educators and providers who are looking to support children with distance learning, and to help over-burdened families struggling to keep kids learning during these closures. Please visit First Book and check back regularly as it will be updated frequently.